Sunday, May 13, 2012

Why I am passionate all about foods?


Foods why it is my passion? Because I love cooking and eating specially my favorite dessert like cakes, ice creams and chocolates. They feel me happy when I eat them.
I enjoy cooking and I cook to my family, friends and love one to make them happy. When I cook I feel happy because I enjoy what I am doing.  
Family cooking                           
Cooking is the process of preparing food, often with the use of heat. Cooking techniques and ingredients vary widely across the world, reflecting unique environmental, economic, and cultural traditions. Cooks themselves also vary widely in skill and training.
Preparing food with heat or fire is an activity unique to humans, and some scientists believe the advent of cooking played an important role in human evolution.
 Chef with Food Serving Tray, Although cooking has traditionally been a process carried out informally in a home or around a communal fire, cooking is also often carried out outside of personal quarters, for example at restaurants, or schools. Bakeries were one of the earliest forms of cooking outside the home, and bakeries in the past often offered the cooking of pots of food provided by their customers as an additional service. In the present day, factory food preparation has become common, with many "ready-to-eat" foods being prepared and cooked in factories and home cooks using a mixture of scratch made, and factory made foods together to make a meal.
cook man smile
          "Home-cooking" may be associated with comfort food, and some commercially produced foods are presented through advertising or packaging as having been "home-cooked", regardless of their actual origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment